1 June, 1901
St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church
Upon Dr. Pick's resignation, the congregation called The Reverend Oscar Krauch to become its Pastor. Pastor Krauch took charge of St. John's on June 1, 1901, and served the congregation until the end of March 1915. Under his able leadership a pipe organ, costing $3,500.00 was built in 1903. In 1904 the church was renovated and a new heating plant installed. During his ministry the Good Samaritans were organized. Pastor Krauch having resigned to accept a call to St. John's Lutheran Church of Buffalo, New York, The Reverend Yost Brandt was called. He entered upon his ministry at St. John's on April 1, 1915, and served the church most faithfully until the Spring of 1923. During his administration, the church was redecorated and a fine new pipe organ built at a cost of about $17,000.00
More on St. John's and Pastor Krauch, "see timeline 1907"
Pictures of Oscar and Emelia Krauch